SPECTROL – ANTI-MOLD DISINFECTANT
In situations that could potentially lead to mold and/or mushrooms, such as a flood, Choisy Laboratories recommends using SPECTROL, a highly effective disinfectant specially designed to prevent mold growth.
- Bactericide (on a wide range of bacteria)
- Mildewstat (controls mold growth)
- Virucide (on a wide range of viruses)
SPECTROL VS BLEACH
SPECTROL has a RESIDUAL EFFECT, preventing the development of mold (mildewstat effect)
- SPECTROL continues to act after the sprayed product has dried.
- This is not the case with bleach, which stops acting once dried.
THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SPECTROL without the inconveniences of bleach
- No strong or unpleasant odours.
- No risk of discolouration and/or corrosion of surfaces.
SPECTROL has a DIN issued by Health Canada.
Easy to use. This product is ready to use.
KLEENOL – NEUTRAL DEODORIZING CLEANER, NO RINSING (SPRING)
IMPORTANT: Choisy Laboratories recommends using KLEENOL detergent together with SPECTROL. KLEENOL cleans without neutralizing the effect of the disinfectant.
PROTOCOL OF USE
Once the water has been removed and the maintenance work have been completed:
1. Carefully clean the area with a general purpose detergent and/or a high pressure jet. Recommended detergent: KLEENOL (3442). Dose: 50 ml per litre of water.
2. Spray SPECTROL disinfectant on all surfaces likely to develop mold (wood, concrete, etc.).
3. Allow to dry.
Repeat 2 or 3 times during the drying period for the buildings affected, which may take several days.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPI)
1. Blue nitrile glove 4 MIL 100/BX (Medium) Code : WIPDN100-M
2. Particulate respirator N95
3. V30 Nemesis clear security glass
For more information, please contact customer service at Choisy Laboratories Ltd.
Mauricie: 819-840-0657 –
Lanaudière, Montréal and surrounding areas: 514-354-4140 (1-800-361-4560)